- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Midwest Heating & Cooling is actively looking for a highly experienced Master Electrician to join our team in Mukwonago.
Midwest Heating & Cooling is a quickly growing company in SE Wisconsin that services, maintains, and installs HVAC equipment for both commercial and residential clients. Our company was founded by two partners that have been in the HVAC industry for over 15 years. We have walked miles in your shoes and understand the working challenges faced by those who work in the field. We are committed to creating the best, most productive and organized workplace by hiring professionals who not only have the best technical skills, but also have an innovative & forward-thinking positive attitude!
Pay Range: Up to 90,000/year DOE
What we offer:
- Health Insurance
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Bonuses & Incentives in Addition to Hourly Wage
- Health Benefits Options
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education
- An Awesome Team to Work with!
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. With opportunities of overtime!
Company Culture: Paramount to Midwest Heating & Cooling is creating a work environment where people want to work! We believe in:
- Providing clients with the very best products, services, and professional team members!
- Friendly, good-spirited comradery and competition.
- Building a team-oriented work environment that encourages and rewards everyone to achieve their goals.
Primary Role: This position is responsible for installing and maintaining electrical wiring equipment, communications systems, and fire alarm systems. The Master Electrician is also responsible for training and coaching the journeyman and apprentice electricians and obtaining permits as needed for each job/project.
- Run wires and cables.
- Reads, interprets, and executes drawings, schematics, blueprints, and electrical code specifications to see layout of electrical equipment installations.
- Installs repairs, or replaces AC/DC motors and drives, transformers, motors, starters, relays, and hydraulic and gas electrical controls.
- Obtain the necessary permits required to complete the job.
- Provides exceptional customer service to every customer both internal and external.
- Conducts preventative and maintenance programs and keeps maintenance records.
- Complies with standards and procedures of industry, safety manual, and abide by safety rules.
- Installs electrical circuits, as well as panels, conduit, protecting devises, switches, and equipment required to accommodate the CEC and/or NEC.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have Master Electrician license.
- Must have valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
- Must be able to pass an employment background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to browse electrical schematics, diagrams, and blueprints.
- Must be willing to wear and follow all rules regarding PPE.
- Must have the ability to teach, train, and coach.
- Must be able to work variable shifts if the job requires it.
- Electricians must be able to identify colors and wiring by sight.
Midwest Heating & CoolingMukwonago, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.