- Posted: over a month ago
With 13 locations throughout the United States and growing since 1981, Midwest Fuel Injection is known throughout the industry for high standards and a diverse line of automotive products and services. We are currently looking for a full time Diesel Mechanic with experience in diagnostic and repair of medium and heavy duty on road vehicles.
Essential Job Responsibilities of the Diesel Mechanic:
- Performs moderate to complex overhaul and repair work on diesel engines, electrical equipment and diesel fuel systems.
- Performs diagnostic work on a variety of diesel engines.
- Uses a variety of testing equipment such as scan tools, diesel laptop programs, ammeters, voltmeters and gauges to determine malfunctions and the need for repair.
- Maintains records of work performed and the need for future servicing. Cleans and maintains shop facilities and equipment.
- Continuous industry, OE and on the job diagnostic training provided.
Job Requirements of the Diesel Mechanic
- Diesel engine or truck experience required.
- Must have your own set of tools.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks with frequent interruptions.
Midwest Fuel Injection
543A S VermontPalatine, IL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?