Production Manager Reports to: Director of Operations
The Production Manager is responsible for leading and supporting all areas of production through distribution of daily volume.Product must meet or exceed Dunkin’ Donuts Quality Standards, while meeting food and labor cost goals.The production facility and equipment is to be kept clean, sanitary and safe at all times.Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operations teams
- Delegate appropriate assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Manage weekly schedule for 90-100 employees ensuring overtime is minimized.
- Monitor production work flow and schedules to ensure timely release of daily orders
- Work closely with all department managers to ensure quality, and timely distribution.
- Enforce company GMP, safety, production standards and disciplinary policies.
- Motivate and discipline employees as required.
- Ensure plant is clean and sanitary at all times.
- Communicate any repairs and maintenance required both verbally and via a work order.
- Audit all areas for performance to Dunkin’ Donuts standards and production to schedule.
- Delegate and monitor training for new employees. Verify and certify performance.
- Minimize product waste and damage.
- Ability to lead and motivate a staff of at least 8 direct report employees and overall 90 employees.
- Ability to weigh and measure accurately. Must have basic mathematics and reading (English) skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Extensive knowledge of baking and bakery facilities good, but not required.
- Serve Safe certification required
- HACCP Certification or Experience
- FSMA Knowledge and understanding - Preferably PCQI but not required