Midwest Family Mutual is a Property/Casualty Insurance Company looking for an experienced, customer focused individual to join our Agency Service Center team. This position is responsible for accurate and timely data entry/application processing, while providing excellent customer service to our independent agents and insureds.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years property/casualty insurance experience, with a strong emphasis in commercial lines, customer service and heavy call environment. This is a full-time, work from home position that will require dependable high-speed cable/DSL Internet, a dedicated home office space, and travel to the MN and/or IA office locations on occasion.
Responsibilities and Qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
*Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
- Timely review and processing of commercial quotes and new business applications.
- Answer billing questions and process payments.
- Assist agents as needed through various means, including: incoming calls, email, live chat/instant messaging.
- Assist agents with personal lines changes and quotes.
- Work closely with the Underwriting and Marketing departments, and other areas within the company, to deliver upon our mission statement.
- Provide exceptional customer service and quality of work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent customer service and call center experienced required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- 3+ years of P&C Insurance experience required.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Create and maintain a high quality work environment.
- Must be able to work until 7:00pm CST.
- Must be able to attend new hire training at either the MN or IA office for a duration of three weeks.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Property/Casualty Insurance knowledge and experience.
- Insurance education/designation is a plus – i.e. INS, CPCU, CIC
Midwest Family Mutual offers a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings, Flexible Spending, Life, 401(K), Pension Plan.
Midwest Family Mutual Insurance CompanyFounded in 1891, MFM is a Regional Property & Casualty Insurance Company based in West Des Moines, IA and is currently operating in Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Illinois, Indiana, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Wyoming, Ohio, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Oregon, Utah, and Washington. Midwest Family works exclusively with Independent Agents to provide the best insurance service in the industry. "We serve our Agents first to serve Policyholders best!"