- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a talented Auto Mechanic to join Kal's Kars.
The primary duties of an Automotive Mechanic are diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing our customer vehicles. As a Kal's Auto Mechanic, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customer’s automotive requests and requirements are met to satisfaction and all safety procedures.
Kal's is looking for a team player with a great work ethic and a get-it-done attitude. You will be interacting with our customers daily, and having patience and respectful behavior is a must as you represent our Automotive company.
Automotive Mechanic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Present the best solution to repair our customer’s vehicle properly
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles
- Repairing broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors, and other parts
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by workload
- Ensure that all performed work is to proper specifications
- Complete repairs and test drive promptly.
- Assist other employees as needed.
Automotive Mechanic Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalently
- Automotive and engine repair experience or auto mechanic training required.
- Must be able to lift objects that weigh as much as 50 pounds
- Able to bend, climb, reach, kneel, etc. for extended periods
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed
- Must read, interpret and transcribe data to maintain an accurate record
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Understanding of automotive air-conditioning systems
Midwest Equipment Manufacturing
Get fresh Automobile Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.