- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Midwest Engineering Systems Inc., an innovator and leader in complex systems integration, has been providing custom design and automation solutions for over 30 years. A company dedicated to customer satisfaction and successful solutions, MWES continues to expand its capabilities and has become a valued supplier to many loyal customers. MWES technical expertise includes a vast knowledge base serving customers in many industries.
MWES, located in Waukesha, Wisconsin, is currently recruiting for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST. This is Full-Time position. MWES offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package.
Must have a minimum of 3 years in a manufacturing or engineering services environment as an administrative assistant.
Under general supervision of the Controller, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to multiple departments and performs a full range of office support assignments this will also include other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Provide general support to visitors
- Open, sort, and distribute mail – including post office errands
- Update and Maintain Company Bulletin Boards
- Assist with travel arrangements & car rentals
- Assist with a variety of Special Projects that require confidentiality
- Assist with ordering office supplies, filling the vending machines, etc.
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to multi-task in a fast past environment
- Knowledge of Office Suite – Word, Excel, Power Point,
- Manage priorities and work independently in an open office space
- Superior organizational skills,
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Experience with and understanding of MRP/ERP systems (Jobscope helpful but not necessary).
Midwest Engineered Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and believes in equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, genetic information, military service, sexual orientation, marital status, arrest and conviction records or any other discriminatory basis prohibited by state of federal law.
At Midwest Engineered Systems we don’t just hire smart people. We hire people who have a wide variety of industry knowledge and give them an environment that allows continued learning and creativity while having a real-world impact.
Midwest Engineered Systems
Get fresh Midwest Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.