We are seeking a Customer Service Representative ( internally known as a Case Management Specialist) that is a highly motivated, positive, and responsible individual with a genuine interest in helping others.
Our Case Management Specialists assist our attorneys in early level case development for those who have applied for Social Security Disability benefits.
HOURS, COMPENSATION, & BENEFITS
Compensation: $11.00/hour , with a possible increase based on caseload size.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Medical, dental, vision, long/short term disability, paid holiday, paid vacation, and 401(k) offered as eligible
Monetary incentive program offered as eligible
· Respond to high volume of phone calls, inquiries, emails and other communication from clients and Social Security concerning claims
· Complete appeals with clients and multitask competing deadlines
· General office duties including: faxing, scanning, copying, emailing
· Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Strong typing skills including the ability to type 30-40 wpm
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, Outlook
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, and adapt messages to a variety of audiences
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Occasionally required to stand.
· Occasionally required to walk.
· Continually required to sit.
· Continually required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
· Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
· Continually required to talk or hear.
· Continually required to lift/push light weights less than 25 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
· The noise level in the work environment usually is quiet.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We request candidates to complete a pre-employment assessment, you can access this by copy/pasting the below URL link: