We are seeking a Customer Service Representative ( internally known as a Case Management Specialist) that is a highly motivated, positive, and responsible individual with a genuine interest in helping others.
Our Case Management Specialists assist our attorneys in early level case development for those who have applied for Social Security Disability benefits.
HOURS, COMPENSATION, & BENEFITS
Compensation: $12.00/hour , we also have a monthly metric based bonus program offered as eligible.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Paid long/short term disability and term life insurance. 401(k) offered as eligible. Competitive PTO and holiday pay.
Medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits offered as eligible.
WORK FROM HOME INFORMATION.
This position is temporarily remote due to COVID19. There is a training period that requires working in office for a short time, our Firm has a safety plan in place and takes precautions seriously.
· Respond to high volume of phone calls, inquiries, emails and other communication from clients and Social Security concerning claims
· Complete appeals with clients and multitask competing deadlines
· General office duties including: faxing, scanning, copying, emailing
· Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Strong typing skills including the ability to type 30-40 wpm
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, Outlook
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, and adapt messages to a variety of audiences
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Occasionally required to stand.
· Occasionally required to walk.
· Continually required to sit.
· Continually required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
· Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
· Continually required to talk or hear.
· Continually required to lift/push light weights less than 25 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
· The noise level in the work environment usually is quiet.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Midwest DisabilityMidwest Disability has more than 50 years of combined experience representing the injured and disabled. We strive to provide our clients with a personal and caring approach during a difficult time in their life. Employees with Midwest Disability know that their job is important and we take pride in providing a positive environment where employees know they matter.