Midwest Disability is a law firm focused on helping individuals who are unable to work due to an injury or illness, obtain Social Security Disability and/or Supplemental Security Income benefits.
At this time we are seeking an Intake Specialist that is a highly motivated, positive, and responsible individual with a genuine interest in helping others.
Our Intake Specialists provide free disability case evaluations to individuals seeking to apply for benefits and help identify potential clients.
HOURS, COMPENSATION, & BENEFITS
· Remote options available
- Compensation: $11.00/hour
· Full Time and Part Time Available
· Hours Vary – Weekdays, shifts range up to 10 hours per day
· Paid Long Term/Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
· PTO and Holiday Pay
· Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and other supplemental insurance plans
· 401(k) available as eligible
· Responds to high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls
· Complete Intake with potential clients and sell firm services
· Multitask online evaluations while speaking on the phone
· General office duties including: faxing, scanning, copying, emailing
· Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Strong typing skills
· Customer Service/Call Center experience preferred, not required
· Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, and adapt messages to a variety of audiences
· Self-motivation and drive for success
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Occasionally required to stand.
· Occasionally required to walk.
· Continually required to sit.
· Continually required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
· Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
· Continually required to talk or hear.
· Continually required to lift/push light weights less than 25 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
· The noise level in the work environment usually is quiet.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Midwest DisabilityMidwest Disability has more than 50 years of combined experience representing the injured and disabled. We strive to provide our clients with a personal and caring approach during a difficult time in their life. Employees with Midwest Disability know that their job is important and we take pride in providing a positive environment where employees know they matter.
Coon Rapids, MN