Position Title: CSR / Sales
Reports To: VP of Sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers phones in a professional manner, log ALL calls and screen and direct calls to the appropriate person / department.
- Responsible for accurately documenting all phone orders and communicates all pertinent information to the appropriate personnel.
- Will be trained on how to effectively confirm pricing, stock on hand, lead times for stock items, lead time for production runs and estimated ship dates.
- Ensures that ALL orders on accurately scheduled on MWC production board.
- Responsible for making labels for plant and office personnel.
- Responsible for making all UPS / Packing list for all UPS orders.
- Will be cross trained on BOL’s / calling of freight liners for scheduling shipments.
- Responsible for bottle sample request, filling out sample request log form.
- Following up with customers whom have received our samples for possible sales.
- Following up on customer complaints with appropriate sales member and management for 100% customer satisfaction.
- Calling directed customers periodically to pursue new business or gain orders on current business.
- Coordinate all colors, labeling, silk-screening, fluorination and issue appropriate PO’s to appropriate vendor.
Safety oriented, physically able to bend and twist. Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Computer skills in word / excel and Microsoft office along with good mathematical skills is a must have. Be well organized and clean and able to multi-task. Personal hygiene and appearance will also apply. Be a team player and a people person, EXCELLENT attendance is a MUST.