We are looking for an employee with strong decision-making skills, stress management and the ability to sustain multiple sales tasks simultaneously. Work review typically involves periodic review of sales performance goals and ability to work within a team sales environment. Sales work requires constantly shifting priorities, inventory availability and dynamic customer expectations. Outstanding communication skills are required to be successful in maintaining the relationship with the customer, as well as with fellow coworkers.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting and maneuvering material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries, Requests for Quotes (RFQs) and any other sales opportunities, whether by phone, fax, email, online or in person.
- Coordinate with the Sales Manager to grow company sales revenue and profit.
- Manage sales volume with an existing group of customers, prospects successfully to expand the customer base.
- Data Entry of customer orders.
- Cold Calling past and potential new customers.
- Actively participate in monthly sales meetings, reporting directly to company president.
- Meet with existing and prospective customers as needed in order to maintain and grow sales.
- Correctly identify inventory items, with the ability to accurately pull stock, put away stock.
Education and Experience:
- College or technical education preferred.
- 2-5 years of prior sales experience preferred.
- This is an excellent position for a Veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Please provide compensation requirements