Looking for someone studying Marketing, Graphic Design, Advertising, or Communication that is proficient in digital marketing and social media.
This position will work directly with the sales & marketing department to manage and deliver organic and paid social media posts and campaigns. This is an internship position but could turn into a full-time position.
Midwest Aerospace has been an industry leader for the Aerospace industry for over 30 years. We are wanting to expand our platforms to include our social media accounts. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and is up to date on all social media and digital marketing trends.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Entry-level experience with website development
- Experience with Social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively.
- Adapt to changing priorities
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree
This position will run the social media for all Midwest Aerospace accounts & related companies.
This position is flexible Monday- Friday 9 AM - 5 PM.
Pay is determined on skill and ability.
Midwest AerospaceMidwest Aerospace was founded in November 1989 and has been a leader in the government spares industry for over twenty-five years. In those twenty-five years, Midwest Aerospace has grown immensely and established itself as a specialist in locating hard-to-find components for the aviation industry in supporting a large array of military and commercial aircraft and related systems. Classified as a small business, Midwest Aerospace has planted itself firmly worldwide as a reliable and responsible vendor that customers can truly rely on. Our distinguished reputation is backed by a company dedicated to performance, integrity, and quality.
Saint John, IN