Bobbi Boss Influencer Management
- Building new relationships by recommendations/ introductions to hair/beauty focused influencers across social platforms such as YouTube, Instagram & TikTok
- Working with influencers to develop on-brand content and manage the process of receiving the deliverables and sharing them with the Marketing Team, for reposting/other usage on Bobbi Boss social media channels
- Maintenance of a full influencer list and a monthly calendar detailing all influencer activities
- Conceptualization and execution of surprise & delight initiatives that Bobbi Boss can use to engage with influencers and keep them feeling positive about the Bobbi Boss brand
Content Ideation & Creation
- Accountable for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver consumer interest in Bobbi Boss new product and brand launches and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Develops original content for Bobbi Boss social media channels including but not limited to: Instagram Reels & IGTV tutorials/Instagram Lives, Instagram Takeovers utilizing our Bobbi Boss influencers, original videos for the Bobbi Boss YouTube Channel and for YouTube ads (both video & static)
- This role requires a brand expert mindset: create the content our audience is looking for, in line with our new product launches and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Writing of creative briefs and content outlines to manage the creative process both internally and with creators/ambassadors
- Develop in-the-moment content (i.e. cover social live for special events, sneak peeks of photo shoots, or upcoming IG lives/YouTube videos etc.) to compliment pre-planned content
- Management of creative resources including photographers/ videographers and other 3rd party personnel hired to help create content
- Work with marketing manager to develop new copy & storylines for marketing endeavors and product launches
- Final editing of raw footage and executing basic video editing for original Bobbi Boss content creation (knowledge of transitions, color correction, addition of titles/subtitles, etc.), in line with brand voice and image
- Be reactive to offer ideas on opportunistic posts/stories and trends to capitalize on.
- Collaborate with team, especially digital marketing manager/strategist to promote viewership of content to ensure we reach KPIs established by content series in terms of viewership
- 4 year bachelor degree from an accredited college or university, in marketing, communications, business or related fields preferred
- 2+ years of related experience required
- A love and passion for all things hair and willingness to learn the specifics and details of the ethnic hair market
- Basic knowledge of video editing programs (example: Adobe Premiere, Wondershare Filmora, and iMovie)
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience on Instagram/YouTube preferred
- Experience with the top social channels and identifying the correct influencers to meet brand needs
- Project management skills and exceptional time-management skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Midway International, Inc.We are a well-respected, leading brand in the international hair & beauty industry, providing our customers with high quality hair solutions in both classic and the most current styles. We are looking for dedicated and talented individuals to come on board to work with us in this exciting and dynamic environment.