MRI Technologist (10K Sign-On Bonus)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $34 to $49 Hourly
Midstate Radiology Associates (MRA) is seeking Full Time MRI Technologists to join our growing team:
Positions available at the following locations:
- MidState Medical Center, Meriden, CT
- Hospital of Central Connecticut, New Britain, CT
- Whitney Imaging, Hamden, CT
Position Type: Full Time Regular
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 1st and 2nd Shifts Available (Schedules include on-call & holiday rotation)
Compensation: A $10,000 Sign On Bonus will be offered to eligible candidates. MRA offers competitive compensation, based on qualifications and experience.
Responsible for obtaining quality images and delivering exceptional patient care. Requires ability to follow established scanning protocols and to adjust as required. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and focus on safety. Must comply with MRI safety guidelines.
Responsible for review of each exam for technical accuracy (i.e. technical quality, anatomical positioning, annotation, etc.) and completing verification process in PACS. Also ensures proper charges are entered and referring physicians orders are verified.
- Must be graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program.
- Must have CT License and be ARRT registered (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists).
- Requires MRI certification (or obtained within six months of hire date).
- Siemens 1.5T experience is preferred.
- Must be proficient in working with Electronic Health Records (EPIC experience preferred).
- Must be committed to maintaining strict confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA.
Weekly Schedule: Full Time, 1st and 2nd Shift (may include call and holiday rotation)
Weekly Hours: 30+ (Full Time)
Midstate Radiology Associates
HealthcareView all jobs at Midstate Radiology Associates