Appointment Center Customer Care Representative
MidSouth Crawlspace Solutions is looking for a Customer Care Specialist to join our growing team! We sell and install products to fix and protect homes that experience structural damage, foundation cracks, excess humidity and mold, sunken concrete, and other issues that keep the homeowners up at night. Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At MidSouth we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
What We Would Provide You
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- The best tools and training to get the job done the right way
- A solid pay and benefits package
- A team you can be proud of
- Opportunities for professional growth
What You Would Do
- Represent us by answering calls, setting service and sales appointments, scheduling production installations, and following up with customers on various issues
- Provide tactical support to other departments of the company
- Keep customer records and database current
- Communicate with customers to ensure their satisfaction with our work
- Provide customers with a remarkable experience
What We Need for this Role
- Experience in the customer service field
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer programs and apps
If you pride yourself in providing exceptional customer service and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our Customer Care Specialist.
For more information about our company, visit www.mscrawlspace.com. EOE
Powered by JazzHR
Midsouth Crawlspace SolutionsFlorence, MS
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.