Home Health Care Aide
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
The keys to success in this role are a compassionate heart for seniors and a dedication to being reliable to your responsibilities. Job responsibilities range from meal preparation and companionship to running errands to assisting with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.). We will assign you to clients that meet your skillset and build your schedule to match your lifestyle. And we will train you as a Certified Companion Aide too.
The ideal candidate will have experience house cleaning, cooking, and doing laundry, will have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation, and enjoy helping others.
Positions are available in the following locations throughout Anchorage:
South, Midtown, Downtown, Muldoon, East, West, and Eagle River
Opportunity to earn up to $2.00 more per hour on weekends, ask about our Weekend Warrior Incentive Program!
Opportunity to earn $2.00 more per hour when working with couples! More clients, more pay!
For committed and reliable candidates, we invest heavily in your growth and training. We offer a wide range of training opportunities funded by our company in exchange for your loyalty to our clients and our Administrative Team! Ask about the opportunity to climb the certification ladder i.e. CCA, PCA, CNA, etc...! No EXPERIENCE necessary!
We are seeking a Home Health Care Aide to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home or in a care facility.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication and changing bandages
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Midnight Sun Home CareWhy Work Here?
We value and encourage a healthy and balanced work-personal life! We want to offer our clients the very best so we will invest in you!