Sales Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Team: Our team is made up of friendly and engaging people that have a passion for customer service and take Extreme Ownership of supporting our business clients. We strive for excellence and continuous improvement both professionally and personally.
About the Company: Midnight Blue Technology Services is an established, fast-growing Managed IT Services firm that has been in Pittsburgh, PA since 2005. We work with businesses that are in the healthcare, professional services, financial, and non-profit industries. Our mission is “Always on Client Experience”. We know that our clients don’t want to have to worry about their technology network, they just want it to run! We offer full-service and scalable technology solutions that keep our client’s systems safe, backed up, and always running so they can focus on what matters, their business.
About the Job:
The Sales Support Specialist plays a central and key role within Midnight Blue’s organization. With a primary focus on sales, HR, and office administration, you must be well-rounded and be prepared to perform a wide range of sales and administrative tasks.
This position is primarily responsible for providing administrative assistance to the sales department. Duties will require end-to-end involvement in the sales process, including, but not limited to: proposal and quote development; component ordering, tracking and check-in; and client license and support renewals.
A self-starter with superior organization and time management, as well as exceptional verbal and written communication skills, the ideal candidate for this position must be able to complete tasks in creative and effective ways. The ability to identify problems, analyze information and develop solutions to simplify complex processes is essential. This individual takes ownership of the work requiring attention and is able to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. This position reports to our Operations Administrator.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude: Our clients call us when they're at their worst, and your colleagues may be reaching out to you for help when they're under pressure.
• Ability to prioritized and multitask: As a service business, we expect the unexpected to disrupt our plans
• Ability to stay organized and follow through to completion, with a high level of accuracy
• A willingness and ability to learn new applications and skills
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience working in an administrative and/or sales support role with limited supervision
• IT experience is not required, but you must be willing and able to learn technology details in order to support the job role and the needs of the company
Job Type: Full-time with benefits (35+ hours per week). There are options for hybrid work, however onsite presence is required for this position. This is NOT a remote position. Full-Time Benefits include: Four weeks of annual PTO, Health and dental coverage, 401K Retirement plan with matching contributions
How to Apply: If this sounds like the team and the career fit for you please reply to this post with your cover letter and current resume in Microsoft Word format. In your cover letter, please include when you are available to start, your salary requirements, and a brief overview of your experience and skills.
Only electronic submissions will be accepted. No phone calls, No visits please.
4955 Steubenville PikePittsburgh, PA
Get fresh Customer Engagement Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.