We are planning a large-scale expansion for this year, and we need a new Client Sales Assistant with fresh ideas! Our clients need high energy, upbeat individuals with excellent customer service skills to provide catered representation! We develop and oversee sales and marketing campaigns for our clients inside local retail settings in order to build more personal relationships with customers showing interest in the brands we represent.
As a Client Sales Assistant, you will assist customers with all inquiries pertaining to your assigned campaign and provide clear product knowledge in order to help the customer make the best purchase to meet their needs. As you receive job training and become more experienced, you may be given the opportunity to take on more responsibilities such as training and overseeing other associates on the sales floor.
The ideal candidate will exhibit outstanding interpersonal skills and will work well in a team environment! We work together to reach the end goal!
Responsibilities typically include:
- Greeting and engaging with customers with excitement about the brand(s) you are representing - clearly speak to customers about why a particular brand will fulfill their needs
- Regular attendance - Always set a positive example by arriving on time, prepared to take notes, and share helpful feedback with the team and clients
- Build customer relationships by engaging in one-on-one conversation pertaining to any consumer inquiries
- Completing sales by asking open-ended questions that allow you to gain more detailed information about what the customer needs
- Complete sales transactions through the point of sales program via desktop or tablet
- Maintain individual sales goals, as well as help, maintain the overall sales goals of the company
- Ensure the sales floor is properly staffed during work hours - the schedule could change during special events so make sure you have access to the schedule at all times and are checking it on a daily basis
- Work with speed and professionalism in order to maintain a stress-free environment for yourself and customers
- Ensure your workstation is stocked with the appropriate merchandise and materials upon your arrival and departure - we provide all necessary materials
- Knowing all product features and latest service updates by taking attending and participating in client meetings - you should be able to thoroughly educate customers on current and upcoming product launches as well as any special offers that may benefit the customer or enhance their final purchase
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience in sales, marketing, or lead generation will be beneficial
- Prior customer service experience or brand representation
- Background Check
- Must have a reliable source of transportation
- Competitive Pay
- Advancement Opportunities within the company
- Paid Travel opportunities
- Frequent Bonuses
- Corporate networking events
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Average Annual Salary: $34,000 - $45,000