Door Install Foreman
Midland Door Solutions West Fargo, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hours: 50-60 hours/week.
Pay: $25-$29/hr. DOE. Get paid for travel time both to and from the job site!
Midland Door Solutions a leader in the manufacture and installation of bi-fold and hydraulic doors We are committed to providing our employees and customers with the best experience possible. We are growing and looking for quality individuals to join our team.
What we provide our Team
- Competitive Wages, Overtime pay, and bonus potential.
- Hotels paid and per diem for meals.
- Additional travel pay and CDL pay.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Leave Time
- 401K Retirement Account with Company match
- We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
The Door Install Foreman is responsible for completing the following duties:
- Lead the installation of Bi-fold and Hydraulic door frames on buildings.
- Supervise crew and communicate processes with customer.
- Applying exterior sheeting, insulation, and liner panel
- Assist in the installation of the operating system.
- Ability to run forklifts and scissor lifts.
- Common knowledge of hand tools and other construction equipment
- Work from heights above 20 feet
- Willingness to obtain CDL driver’s license (not required on hire)
- Willingness to travel Monday through Friday.
- Willingness to work 50-60 hours per week.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
Expectations of Employees
- Uphold company core values.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Utmost attention to safety
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Commitment to quality workmanship
- Attention to detail.
- A clean driving record, DOT check, ability to pass drug screening and background check.
- Valid driver’s license
Midland Door SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great team environment in a small organization, training and safety program, additional pay options plus bonus potential.
1021 7th St. NEWest Fargo, ND
ConstructionView all jobs at Midland Door Solutions