Call Center Supervisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Call Center Supervisor (Quality Coach) is responsible for monitoring calls & transactions ensuring compliance to FDCPA, MCM policies and procedures and Consumer Bill of Rights for Account Managers (AM) in the call center. The Quality Assurance Coach is also responsible for conducting new hire sessions, huddles and refresher sessions for the AM population covering the top reasons for infractions and sharing the best practices observed on calls. The Quality Assurance coaches are also expected to provided actionable insights to their supervisors for improving the business processes.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. BAU Responsibilities:
- Monitor calls & transactions ensuring compliance to FDCPA and other regulations and internal policies with the highest degree of accuracy
- Investigate ACDs, consumer complaints and share actionable insights with supervisors & stakeholders
- Participate in calibrations with global quality teams
- Participate in monthly global process knowledge test
2. Other Responsibilities:
- Assist supervisor in dispute resolution by collaborating with operations and compliance
- Conduct huddles and sessions for AMs and GMs on top infraction reasons and share best practices
- Collaborate with Ops GMs / DMs to resolve process related questions and queries
- Partner with Ops /L&D/Compliance to gain agreement and understanding on any significant updates to policy/new policies that have been rolled out in the call center (as guided by the immediate supervisor)
- Analyze data in order to build quality improvement initiatives and drive quality strategies across the business. Identify gaps and drive improvements in processes, product and overall consumer experience. Represent the quality team and drive initiatives cross-functionally
- Maintain detailed knowledge of policies and procedure & Perform Root Cause Analysis and identify trends. Share Quality score trends and top opportunity areas for the LOBs handled
Prior experience in QA
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Midland Credit Management
AddressSaint Cloud, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Midland Credit Management
Get fresh Coach Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!