Middletown Heritage Associates Middletown, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DIRECTOR of MARKETING & SALES
To maintain Heritage Commons Retirement Community as a well established and financially successful senior living community of choice in the local Middletown area and among the retirement industry.
Remain knowledgeable and versatile in an always changing senior market, including intimate knowledge of demographics, local competition, industry trends, rental rates, and target audience. Understand and react to economic changes and apply the appropriate methods to reach target audience through thorough research of local competition on a yearly basis.
Maintain active role in community and public relations by maintaining memberships in a variety of organizations within the local community. Represent Heritage Commons in a positive, community and service oriented manner, dedicated to senior wellbeing and maintaining the highest reputation.
Create fresh marketing events which are open to general public and target the middle age and senior populations. Participate in local trade shows yearly and encourage local organizations to use HC as their meeting venue.
Develop and implement yearly Marketing Plan and Budget based on the above.
Develop and design a variety of advertising mediums including print, internet, website, social media, brochures/literature, and mailing to compliment with Marketing Plan & Budget. Negotiate and purchase yearly advertising contracts and/or individual ad space with local and regional advertisers according to Marketing Plan and for timely specials and marketing events as needed.
Maintain timely contact with all inquiries with prospective residents and/or family members. Conduct comprehensive tours of the facilities, including lunch, dinner and/or weekend tours. Extend invitations to participate in activities w/ other residents. On occasion, provide transportation for the tour if not available by prospect.
Maintain and track all inquiries; maintain regular contact with prospective resident.
Nurture a good business relationship and with area professionals including, physicians, social services, skilled nursing facilities, and others within the senior industry, maximizing word of mouth and referrals. Make personal face-to-face contact with this group at least 2X per year.
Update OneSite for all applicants, move-ins, transfers, and move-outs.
1. Provide and assist prospective residents with the application process and forms (see Marketing forms below).
2. Communicate with family, physicians, attorneys, moving companies, utilities companies, etc. to facilitate and complete the moving process for residents.
3. Compile, complete, and email Lease Deposits & Summary for new residents to home office.
4. Compile, complete, and email, Lease Terminations/In-House Moves to home office.
5. Develop and/or update all forms necessary for resident application process.
6. Maintain weekly Rental Activity Log.
7. Compile and provide Electronic Tenant Profiles to CHFA yearly.
8. Review and establish apartment rental rates with home office and CHFA.
9. Coordinate and assign Resident Hospitality Committee with new move-ins.
10. Coordinate new move-ins with all departments, including maintenance/housekeeping, food service, and front desk.
11. Backup front desk coverage as needed on a daily basis.
12. Reports to Executive Director. Assists and supports Executive Director as necessary.
Middletown Heritage Associates
38 Boston Rd. Middletown CT 06457Middletown, CT