Dietary Supervisor - 1611937
- Paid Time Off , Retirement
Christian Care Communities is Kentuckys largest faith-inspired,not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentuckys largest faith-inspired,not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
At Christian Careyoull find a beautiful senior living community nestled in the heart of Middletown.
The Dietary Supervisor is responsible for managing the food service department and providing nutritional services for residents, developing and implementing nutrition programs, and evaluating and reporting the results.
- Ensures the planning and development of meals that meet nutrition standards by working with the dietitian to establish nutritional guidelines.
- Plans nutritionally balanced & therapeutic meals that reflect the likes and dislikes of residents
- Develops menus to meet the nutritional needs of residents includes maintaining production sheets, cyclical menus, and suitable recipes
- Ensures the Preparation of meals for regular and therapeutic diets, following physicians orders for individual residents.
- Maintains a perpetual inventory with all related records and activities, and makes periodic reports as required.
- Processes new diet orders and diet changes when received from staff
- Presents and interprets planning information to the Administrator
- Plans the operating food service budget; monitors monthly expenditures including the weekly inventory of food and supplies.Ensures the compilation and presentation of fiscal and program performance information.
- Works with department staff in the development of food and nutrition goals and objectives which provides cost effective services that meet established guidelines of nutrition and sanitation.
- Manages the work of staff responsible for the preparation and serving of meals and sanitation of work areas.
- Ensures staffing, training, and evaluation of staff.Prepares monthly departmental schedules, maintains adequate staffing.
- Participates as a contributing member of the facility management team.
- Personifies outstanding customer service to co-workers, residents and vendors by acting as a subject matter resource in a timely, considerate and friendly manner, always maintaining the Golden Rule approach; practices patience and kindness.
Required Education:Associate's degree in food service related field from an accredited college or technical school; or be a Certified Dietary Manager
Required Experience:5 years experience in food service, hospital, or long-term care setting; 3 years experience in a managerial or supervisory role
Required License and/or Certification:Food Handler Certificate issued by ServSafe or Health Department or able to obtain Immediately upon employment
Preferred License and/or Certification:Certified Dietary Manager
Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
Employee Assistance Program
401(k) and 403(b)
And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Middletown- Christian Care CommunitiesLouisville, KY
Get fresh Dietary Supervisor - 1611937 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.