Director Of Operations
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $200,000 Yearly
The Director of Operations position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
As Director of Operations, you will work in a senior management/executive officer role in a private real estate investment company. We have many real estate projects for which we need a very experienced and knowledgeable real estate Director of Operations for our firm.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
The Director of Operations is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Owners.
Our candidate for this position will possess excellent interpersonal skills, business acumen and exhibit exemplary work ethic. The goal is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
The selected candidate will have substantial experience working with investors in connection with acquisitions and financing of real estate assets and institutional lenders that originate loans. Pre-requisites for this position include: business experience that can be converted into client relationships, substantial experience running operations with minimal oversight, real estate operating company experience, outstanding academic credentials, and excellent research, writing, and oral communication skills.
Strong team building and management skills are also required. Experience with leasing, financing, construction and environmental matters is a plus.
You will also help maintain relationships with the company’s Clients, Investors and Bankers, and perform other ad hoc projects as requested. This role has high visibility reporting directly to both Owners.
$120,000 - $200,000
$120,000 - $200,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Long term strategic operational planning
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- 5+ years in senior management/General manager role
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Broad-based real estate exposure
- Experience working with investors from a REIT perspective a plus
- Experience managing the monthly legal transactions of a large private and or public company
- Experience with fast-paced high-growth companies
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSC/MBA is a plus
- Strong project management skills to coordinate with diverse teams and meet project deadlines
- Outstanding command of the English language and impeccable writing and editing skills
- Strong computer and Internet skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in managing teams, both freelance and employee
- Be a strong team player
- Willingness to accept change and adapt on the fly
- Detail and result-oriented and strong follow-through is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are mandatory
- High-level strategic and analytical/problem-solving skills
- Ability to synthesize information across a wide variety of disciplines
- Strong general business knowledge base
- Initiative and resourcefulness: the ability to make things happen in creative ways despite a lack of resources
- Strong people/client management skills; strong teamwork and team leadership skills; Cooperative working style
- Ambitious and goal-oriented – committed to driving revenue and profit
- Positive and upbeat with a can-do attitude
- Passion for serving customers, understanding their needs and delivering in excess of their expectations
Middleton Properties buys real estate. We approach each transaction with a passion to deliver a world-class experience by always keeping our promise and never compromising on doing what’s right.
Middleton Properties is a boutique real estate investment firm based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our company specializes in acquiring investment properties, focusing primarily on purchasing residential rentals & fix and flips. We are currently buying in Arizona and Florida.
Our Core Values:
Passion - Have a burning desire to work towards mastery.
Compete - Beat your best.
Integrity - Keep your promises, do what’s right, never compromise.
BusinessView all jobs at Middleton Properties