Seeking Leasing Agent with NJ Real Estate License (a currently valid New Jersey Real Estate License is required) for residential apartment communities in Old Bridge, NJ.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to internet inquiries from prospective tenants via phone call and / or email
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails from prospective and future tenants
- Greet new guests, obtain required information and answer guest questions
- Show apartments and / or property
- Oversee the rental application and lease signing processes with new prospects and future tenants
- Schedule appointments with prospective tenants
- Refer prospective tenants to our other apartment communities that best meet their needs when needed
- Fill out and email Daily and Weekly Reports
- Inspect apartments to ensure readiness for move-in
- Communicate with Maintenance regarding problems / issues with apartments
- Must be neat and organized, able to follow management instructions / corporate policies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Data Entry
- Salary is commensurate with experience
Why Work Here?We are a property management company based out of Middlesex County with approximately 90+ apartment communities throughout New Jersey. Please see our company website at www.BestRentNJ.com.
Good company to work for. No layoffs since Covid started.