Mail Clerk (Summer 2023 - 900168)
This job is a Level B on the student wage scale.
Responsible for promptly and accurately processing and distributing mail and packages for all student, faculty and staff. Drive motorized vehicle to deliver campus mail & packages. Maintain a clean work space by vacuuming, mopping and dusting when necessary.
- Sort U.S. mail/packages for all students, faculty and staff.
- Distribute mail to all students and correct all incorrect mail.
- Wait on customers at the business window , answering general questions and handing out packages.
- Help out processing UPS packages and Express for all students, faculty and staff.
- Deliver mail on campus to all departments, using a mail bag that may weigh up to 30 lbs. Might be needed to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion.
- Must be able to work under some pressure.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Middlebury CollegeMiddlebury (village), VT
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.