Job Number 167442. 12-month contract role.
Our client is looking for an IT project manager to lead mid-scale, high visibility projects in a fast paced environment. The Project Manager creates, integrates and executes plans, schedules, and budgets; identifies opportunities to capture and articulate business value. Responsibilities include investigating potential reuse of existing solutions by collaborating with Enterprise and other business units. Provide oversight and monitoring of schedules, costs, risks, and performance of IT tasks, which will include task planning and scheduling, earned value reporting and variance analysis. The candidate will apply disciplined project management tools and processes to maintain excellence in execution. The candidate will regularly interact with senior leaders on project status and will require ability to influence across multiple business and functional areas.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares and manages project execution plans to ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget, meet technical requirements, and deliver value to the business.
- Leads engagement with IDS CIO and IT Leadership Team on new high priority initiatives.
- Manages project resources by identifying and engaging appropriate technical and business resources needed for successful project execution.
- Follows established policies, processes and procedures, including our client’s Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), Earned Value Management System (EVMS), document & records management with the project repository.
- Leads regular project reviews with partners and stakeholders, including senior IT and business leaders. Coordinates and maintains program communications. Documents and reviews lessons learned.
- Identifies and establishes effective internal and external relationships to accomplish project objectives with strict adherence to corporate policy and procedures.
- Identifies and describes how business value can be obtained through the implementation of technology, as well as how value has been realized post-deployment
- Formally identify, assess, monitor, and mitigate IT related risk, assumptions, and dependencies throughout the project lifecycle.
MIDCOM has current long standing national contracts with the major Aerospace, Defense, High Technology and Cyber Security agencies and Prime Contractors. Aerospace has been the primary focus of MIDCOM’s business for over 37 years and we have an in depth understanding of the skill sets, experience, and controls needed to operate in this industry with unparalleled success. Our employees work with us over the years and through changing economies because we treat them fairly and with respect.
Midcom is proud to become a Cenergy company. To learn more about Cenergy, please visit www.cenergyintl.com