Accountable for all Civil Works and associated financial control via Scheduling (time), SP/ASP and Quality Management on a given project. Ensure that all Service Providers are adhering to our clients’ standards, processes and procedures as well as all Federal and Local standards. Identifies continuous improvement opportunities.
Interfaces with External Interfaces: ASP/SP, Customer Project Manager (CPM) Internal Interfaces: Implementation Manager (IM) Lead, Project Admin, Project Sponsor.
Roles and Responsibilities
CPM Responsibilities Include
• Assess and control charges to the agreed site design
• Assures that: o Only Customer’s approved materials are installed on the project o The agreed Civil Works guidelines and schedules are followed and enforced.
• Attend coordination and progress meetings
• Awareness and on-site supervision during where risk of disturbances in customer site performance is high.
• Check that the working environment is maintained at an acceptable level, carry out safety inspections and ensure that tools, etc. are in good working condition.
• Civil Works problem solving as required during the project.
• Coordinates site activities and assures that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in phase with the Project goals and objectives.
• Drive schedule activities and trouble-shooting results.
• Ensure that: o Service Providers and vendors/suppliers meet all the technical specifications with respect to our clients’ customer specifications. o Workmanship quality of the installations done by the Service Providers is within the Contract, client standards and Customer expectations. o All Client, Federal, Local, and customer safety guidelines and construction procedures are enforced during the entire Civil Works phase of the project.
• Knowledge in workers safety and work environment safety.
• Perform: o Site pre-inspections and coordinate post-construction audits. o Site verification. o Visual inspection of quality on site.
• Prepares regular interval progress reports as required by the project
• Provide accurate status information on the progress to project management.
• Provide technical assistance to the Service Providers and any other suppliers that provide services associated with the Civil Works activities.
• Reject wrong deliveries of material to site.
• Report bad performance and quality on site.
• Responsible for the proper interpretation and compliance of the civil design plans.
• Supervise, coordinate and monitor works with the Service Providers and other disciplines that have an interface with the Civil Works part of the project.
• Team leadership focusing on quality and results.
• Write claims, order and return materials.
• Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following: o SOW and preconstruction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, etc) o NTP receipt verification o RFDS submission review and changes o Civils acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval o Civils progress PFA verification (daily) o Close out document review and acceptance sign off Construction Manager 2 – CM2 Has GOOD knowledge and skills. Identifies and solves complicated problems that require careful analysis by adapting existing procedures, techniques and methods. Actively contributes to improvement and change. Works independently.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Must be in market and have at least 1 year of AT&T experience.
NSB experience for AT&T is a plus.
Experience/Qualification Level 2-5 years:
o Job-related experience with project builds over 200 sites Reports to CM3 (Lead) or IM Lead
MIDCOM has current long standing national contracts with the major Aerospace, Defense, High Technology and Cyber Security agencies and Prime Contractors. Aerospace has been the primary focus of MIDCOM’s business for over 37 years and we have an in depth understanding of the skill sets, experience, and controls needed to operate in this industry with unparalleled success. Our employees work with us over the years and through changing economies because we treat them fairly and with respect.
Midcom is proud to become a Cenergy company. To learn more about Cenergy, please visit www.cenergyintl.com