JOB # 168500
CONTRACT TO HIRE
Roles and Responsibilities
•Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/ or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies such as modules, boards, and cables
•Make continuity checks on work in process and completed
•Understand quality specifications
•May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub-assemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
•Work from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand tools and fixtures
• Notify team leader or supervisor of any problems that may be causing a delay in production schedule or possible quality defects.
• May require working with adhesives, chemical cleaners, coating materials and other commonly used chemicals used in manufacturing.
-Willing to work OT
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
• Must have intermediate computer skills.
• Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Must have the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Must have good attention to details
MUST HAVE CURRENT J-STD or IPC Solder Certificate
MIDCOM has current long standing national contracts with the major Aerospace, Defense, High Technology and Cyber Security agencies and Prime Contractors. Aerospace has been the primary focus of MIDCOM’s business for over 37 years and we have an in depth understanding of the skill sets, experience, and controls needed to operate in this industry with unparalleled success. Our employees work with us over the years and through changing economies because we treat them fairly and with respect.
Midcom is proud to become a Cenergy company. To learn more about Cenergy, please visit www.cenergyintl.com