• Understand key business objectives and strategy of the product, and be able to communicate this to the team
• Helps track metrics (inputs, outputs, and outcomes) for Scrum teams; monitors these on an ongoing basis
• Facilitate process of deciding which stories will be included in each sprint through understanding team’s velocity and story scope and size
• Help team members select which stories they will work on
• Manage progress by facilitating Agile ceremonies and helping team members overcome roadblocks
• Facilitate process of working with Experience Owner/Agile Product Owner and team to re-balance and re-prioritize work within a sprint
• Protect Scrum team from distractions and interruptions by people outside the team
• Manage burndowns and other documentation to oversee progress in each sprint
• Understand technology roadmap and help team fit their work into this roadmap, where applicable
• Coordinate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and review/retrospective sessions with rest of employees
• Provide visibility into progress by maintaining HP ALM Octane, burndown charts, velocity analysis, etc.
MIDCOM has current long standing national contracts with the major Aerospace, Defense, High Technology and Cyber Security agencies and Prime Contractors. Aerospace has been the primary focus of MIDCOM’s business for over 37 years and we have an in depth understanding of the skill sets, experience, and controls needed to operate in this industry with unparalleled success. Our employees work with us over the years and through changing economies because we treat them fairly and with respect.
Midcom is proud to become a Cenergy company. To learn more about Cenergy, please visit www.cenergyintl.com