Summary: Testing of circulator and radiators sticks in support of Advanced Product Center factories, engineering, and product development. Tests and troubleshoots circulators and radiator sticks. Operates a variety of electronic equipment. Observes, analyzes and reports test data. May assist in the development of procedures. Utilizes various engineering drawings, manuals and other related documentation in the performance of their tasks. May include configuration/data management. Checks for work correctness. Positions is available on 2nd shift.
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Candidate should have RF experience with testing, using equipment such as oscilloscope, multimeters, tuning, transmit/receive, and use of network analyzers.
- Ideal candidate has experience with passive RF.
- Ability to work directly from approved procedures, schematics, and verbal instructions
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits to component level and effectively identify failure trends
- Ability to isolate problems between the test environment (test station, interface adapter, test cables, etc.) and the units under test and resolve as necessary
- Ability to interpret test data (plots, graphs, tabulated parameters, etc.) to determine pass/fail condition and determine when further analysis is needed.