- Expired: November 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Esstech, Inc. is seeking an experienced Process Engineer to join our team. Located conveniently off of 95 in Essington, PA, Esstech, Inc. develops and manufactures advanced materials for many industries demanding distinctive photocure technology. Our values include Quality, Innovation and Collaboration.
We are a focused team with significant development experience, which we use to provide a clear performance difference to our customers. Because each customer has a unique vision of how to approach their end marketplace, we support specific industry needs by working closely with individual customers to design value-adding solutions.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Manufacturing and will contribute to our success by engaging in the following:
- Using scientific, mathematical, and engineering principles will solve problems and improve processes.
- Design, propose, implement, review, and correct processes and equipment to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Observe production processes, conduct research, and find ways to increase efficiency and quality.
- Review and approve new process and equipment changes.
- Establish safety and waste management procedures.
- Design, implement, troubleshoot, test, and improve processes, equipment, and facilities.
- Assisting with establishing budgets and timelines for capital projects.
In addition to the above you will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Applying engineering expertise, analyzing data and identifying process, equipment & operational improvement.
- Driving improvements, process optimizations, and improved process control to enhance product quality and cost improvements.
- Serving as the manufacturing lead for the introduction of new manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Conceiving, designing, and installing small and medium size capital projects.
- Providing chemical technicians with understanding of the process and safety related procedures, including conducting classroom training.
- Establishing systems to gather data and monitor results to develop root causes analysis.
- Identifying, designing and installing process control systems to improve quality and safety of operations.
- Applying sound root cause analysis techniques and creative alternatives to technical related problems.
- Being knowledgeable of and complying with all safety and environmental regulations associated with the related processes and any required modifications.
- Maintaining effective communications and working relationships with operators.
- Leading the Customer Complaint team.
In order to be considered for the position, we are looking for the following experience and education:
- Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering; advanced degree a plus.
- Five (5) or more years of production/process engineering and design experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Intermediate mathematical aptitude.
- Experience creating and managing budgets for a department.
- Ability to lead, mentor and direct others.
- Demonstrated history of resolving problems, process improvement and analyzing data.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual contributor.
- Familiarity with manufacturing best practices.
- Knowledgeable in safety and environmental regulations pertaining to manufacturing.
*Lesser experienced candidates will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Why work for us?
We provide a friendly, collaborative, environment, paid time off, 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/vision coverage, STD, and Life and AD&D insurance.
Justi Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MidAtlantic Employers' Association
Get fresh Display Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.