- Posted: over a month ago
Self Help Movement is a drug and alcohol treatment facility located in the Far Northeast section of Philadelphia.
We currently have a Full-time position for Network Administrator.
- Assist in network implementation
- Provide network support with a variety of operating systems.
- Install and configure network equipment
- Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations
- Provide network support to users
- Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
- Develop and monitor polices for the use of network resources
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and back-up
- Create and maintain network users/permissions.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Proven network operations, and network performance
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with basic to complex technical issues
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience of 3 to 5 years in Network Administration
- VPN remote implementation
- Server Infrastructure
- Communication skills
Why Self Help Movement?
An intense commitment to the person in recovery’s entire well-being is the center of our mission at Self Help Movement. In addition to treating the alcohol and other drug addictions of our clients, we also provide individualized and flexible treatment programs intended to address each person’s specific needs.
- Medical Insurance/Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Midatlantic Employers' Association
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?