Insurance Relationship Account Manager - Medical Benefits knowledge
- Expired: May 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Insurance Relationship Account Manager - Licensed
Remote Role - Servicing PA/NJ/NY clients
Experienced with Self-Funded, TPA, Stop-Loss Insurance and Reference-based pricing accounts
We are expanding our team and seeking an experienced, licensed, Insurance Relationship Account Manager to join our Sales Team. This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering a generous salary, benefits, and bonus eligibility.
In this role, you will be the POC and work with our existing client base to manage the retention and maintenance of each account. Our clients are in self-funded, third-party administrator plans that specialize in reference-based pricing.
We have offices in both Philadelphia, PA, and North NJ. This role can be performed "remotely" with occasional visitation to the office as needed (Quarterly, etc.).
This role will eventually require daily travel to meet with our clients. The majority of our client base is located in PA, NJ, NY, and NYC. However, there may be occasion to travel outside of those locations.
The Insurance Relationship Account Manager will develop Employer, Broker, and Consultant relationships to service our clients and manage the open enrollment process and communication of health benefit designs to employees. You'll provide a consultative process to help employers identify and implement high quality, cost saving programs, services, and strategies.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
* Provide ongoing service to self-funded health benefit clients
* Assist with billing, claim and customer service resolutions
* Assist with customer implementation
* Manage open enrollment process for each client
* Provide formal presentations to employees on health benefit plans for each client
* Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote products and services
* Develop and communicate utilization reports and trends to clients identifying opportunities for benefit enhancement and increased member engagement
* Responsible for understanding and communicating compliance standards with laws and regulations as they pertain to our clients
* Develop and manage relationships with Brokers and Consultants
* Assist in providing formal presentations to C-suite executives, including human resources leaders
* Solve complex benefit challenges using customized self-funded solutions
* Plan, organize and prioritize actions on a day-to-day basis to accomplish goals and objectives
* Collaborate with the sales team to ensure high quality of service
* Perform additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills to build rapport with customers and business partners
* Solid organizational skills and effective time management; ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments from multiple staff members
* Strong analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
* Enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude and sense of urgency
* Commitment to customer service excellence
* Understanding of Stop Loss insurance and Self-funded medical plans
* Knowledge of Claims processing systems and Utilization reporting
* Knowledge of Reference-based pricing preferred
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
* Ability to travel to meet with clients and brokers (estimated time 30% to 50%)
* Ability to work independently, take initiative, identify, and address tasks without prompting, meet deadlines, and follow through on assignments
* Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
* Strong work ethic required
We are an Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities / Females / Vets / Disabled). We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.
We ask that you have obtained at least one part of the Vaccine either at the time of the interview or shortly thereafter. We ask that you obtain the 2nd Vaccine within 30 days' of having joined our Team.
We value our employees and offer a supportive working culture.
We look forward to working with you!Experience and Skills:
* Bachelor's degree required in Business, Marketing, or related field
* At least three (3+) years Employee Benefit Account Management experience required
* Must possess a valid Health Insurance license in your respective state or acquire it within 90 days of hire
* Must possess a valid state driver's license and a reliable, insured car (mileage reimbursement will be provided)Benefits
Generous salary and full benefits
If you are having difficulties with the application process, please click here
- Terms & Conditions
- Phone: 800.662.6238
MidAtlantic Employers' Association
BusinessView all jobs at MidAtlantic Employers' Association