Automotive Service Manager
Midas - Wall Enterprises Inc. Warwick, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Deliver exceptional customer service while listening and consulting customers
- Following up with customers, services requested, estimated completion times etc.
- Oversee complete vehicle inspections and then make comprehensive recommendations—building computerized repair orders and sourcing parts
- Deliver and discuss pricing estimates with customers as well as promoting shop service specials
- Lead, manage, and train team while keeping in tune with our companies’ vision, purpose, core values, and employee creed
- Supervise up to ten employees
- Oversee technicians’ inspections, diagnosing and repairing of domestic, European and Asian cars and light trucks
- Maintain inventory counts
- Overall cleanliness and organization of the facility
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of store or service manager experience
- General automotive knowledge
- Excellent customer service disposition
- Good communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Team building skills
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid driver’s license
MIDAS locations are independently owned and operated by franchisees. Your application will be directed to the MIDAS franchise location you applied to and all hiring and employment decisions will be made by that location’s management team. MIDAS is an equal opportunity employer with a strict policy against any form of discrimination.
Midas - Wall Enterprises Inc.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Midas - Wall Enterprises Inc.