- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales Coordinator - Hampton Inn (Part Time)
Start Your Journey with Midas Hospitality:
Midas Hospitality is seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our team at the Hampton Inn located in Farmington, MO. This person will assist the with all aspects of the hotel sales department. Daily activities will include booking social/SMERF groups, meeting rooms and conferences while providing exceptional customer service to hotel guests.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Complete weekly telemarketing calls to solicit new and untapped business leads within the Sales Coordinator's specified market segments.
- Be fully acquainted with all lead systems (Meeting Broker, Lanyon, etc.) and support the follow-up of all leads within the specified time guidelines.
- Direct sales leads to the established market segments.
- Assist in the development of new programs and sales campaigns in an effort to obtain additional sales from the various market niches.
- Generate and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reports as outlined.
- Participate in communication and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and promote sales.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptional communication and sales skills in order to solicit new business and ensure the satisfaction of current business.
- At least one year of sales experience in a hotel or related setting.
- Willingness to complete outside sales calls and cold-calling.
From humble beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by more than 1,000 people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1 priority - people. Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels in 14 states with a focus on select-service and extended-stay properties for leading brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG. At Midas Hospitality, we make room for people's dreams. That means building a company where people love to work, our financial partners love the results and everyone loves the experience.
As a people-first organization, we offer opportunities to grow and benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others and a tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our associates and reward their contributions.
Please visit our website for more information: www.midashospitality.com
We offer a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services
Midas Hospitality is proud to be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Midas Hospitality