Real Estate Development Senior Project Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Start Your Journey with Midas Hospitality:
Midas Hospitality is hiring a Real Estate Development Senior Project Manager and Owner's Rep. The Project Manager will oversee and lead the coordination of architects, engineers and third-party consultants in support of the development of real estate including hospitality, multi-family residential and retail projects.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Coordinate and oversee third-party consultants which may include architects, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural, civil engineers, landscape architects, surveyors, geotechnical and/or environmental consultants.
- Lead the project from an ownership perspective to insure timely completion of all projects.
- Develop and manage project to expected budget and schedule.
- Track status of each project against budgets, timelines and goals and provide reports on the status of each project to the VP of Development.
- Track vendor contracts and change requests.
- Oversee the construction contractor's field operations, including owner inspections.
- Conduct inspections and monitor building construction progress to ensure the work complies with contracts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience of at least 10 years.
- Experience in hospitality development preferred.
- High-level comprehension of plans and specifications
- Advanced skills with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project • Ability to maintain Project Tracking software
- Strong organizational and analytical ability
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
From humble beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by more than 1,300 people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1 priority - people. Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels in 14 states and Midas Development has over $800 million in current development projects. Midas manages and develops properties for leading brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG and develops not only hotels but also retail, office and multifamily. At Midas, we make room for people's dreams. That means building a company where people love to work, our financial partners love the results and everyone loves the experience.
As a people-first organization, we offer opportunities to grow and benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others and a tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our associates and reward their contributions.
Please visit our website for more information: www.midashospitality.com
We offer a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Semi annual bonus
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services
Midas Hospitality is proud to be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Midas HospitalitySaint Louis, MO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.