Assistant General Manager for the Home2 Suites by Hilton in Brooklyn Park, MN
- Expired: August 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Midas Hospitality is recognized as one of the Top 100 U.S. Employers in 2021 (by MogulRecruiter). Ranking #30 for talent, #13 for diversity, #33 for best in minorities, #16 for blacks and #11 for women.
Start Your Journey with Midas Hospitality:
Midas Hospitality is seeking a dynamic Assistant General Manager to join our team at the Home2 Suites by Hilton located in Brooklyn Park, MN. Candidates must have prior hotel management experience and a passion for delivering superior customer service.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Front desk, housekeeping and engineering
- Human resources: hiring, training, coaching and counseling of employees, problem resolution and discipline
- Resolve customer complaints, anticipate potential problems, operational issues, business flow and associate performance
- Prepare forecasts and reports and assist in the development, implementation and monitoring the budget to maximize revenue and minimize expenses
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous hotel management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends
From humble beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by more than 1,000 people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1 priority - people. Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels in 14 states with a focus on select-service and extended-stay properties for leading brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG. At Midas Hospitality, we make room for people's dreams. That means building a company where people love to work, our financial partners love the results and everyone loves the experience.
As a people-first organization, we offer opportunities to grow and benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others and a tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our associates and reward their contributions.
Please visit our website for more information:
We offer a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services
Midas Hospitality is proud to be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
9490 W Broadway AveMinneapolis, MN
RetailView all jobs at Midas Hospitality