Telecommunications ROW Agent in WI and MI - Immediate Hire!
Mid-State Consultants Munising, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Telecommunications Right of Way Agent – WI, MI, MN, IL - Immediate Hiring!
Mid-State Consultants, a telecommunications engineering and consulting division of John Staurulakis (JSI) in Nephi, UT
is currently looking for Full-Time Telecommunications Right of Way Agents
to assist us on our current projects in Northern Wisconsin, Upper/ Lower Michigan, Minnesota, and Illinois.
Work could be long term for the right candidate. Some work could be remote.
- Cabling and remote site ROW acquisition
- Review’s engineering drawings.
- Negotiates the acquisition of right of way and other property interests, as necessary
to accommodate the construction, operation, and maintenance of client facilities.
- Serves as liaison between clients, cities, counties, etc.
- Knowledge of permitting process, including landowner communications & notification process.
- Knowledge of all aspects of right-of-way, including title research, document preparation, due diligence, negotiation, and acquisition, permitting, operation, public relations and solid understanding of general regulatory and legal issues.
- Thorough understanding of telecommunication system objectives and construction techniques.
Pay Commissary with experience and skills. Full benefits are available with Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid vacations, holidays, and sick days.
Our broad spectrum of clientele includes local incumbent and competitive exchange carriers, inter-exchange carriers,
cellular and CATV throughout the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, as well as other international locations.
We invite you to our website to learn more about our company. You will find us at www.mscon.com.
If you feel your qualifications meet the above requirements, please send an updated resume outlining your previous,
relevant experience to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-State ConsultantsWhy Work Here?
Great Company with Exceptional Benefits
Telecommunications Engineering Firm