Telecom OSP Inspectors - Burns and Dubois, Wyoming
Mid-State Consultants Dubois, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mid-state Consultants is looking for
TELECOM OSP Inspectors for various positions in both Burns and Dubois, Wyoming.
Experienced Outside Plant Inspectors will work outside with telecom construction crews to coordinate and oversees the proper placement of both fiber optic and copper cable.
This position could be long term for the right candidate.
Only qualified candidates matching the position description will be contacted.
INSPECTION ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform quality inspections on cable installation work currently being performed or work that has been recently completed, utilizing established checklists and/or other documents
- Oversee 1-3 Telecom Inspectors
- Witness and monitor work activities, inspections, and testing in accordance with approved quality plans, site surveillance plans, procedures, and processes
- Maintain records and prepare inspection reports
- Other related duties as assigned
- Overtime may be required, depending on the schedule of the crews you will be inspecting
- Must be able to document work being completed in the field
- Provide daily updates to Project Manager on overall safety, quality, and production
INSPECTION SUCCESS FACTORS:
- You must be familiar with RUS Units
- Ability to understand maps, drawings, and diagrams for fiber construction
- FTTH Experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team-oriented environment
- High degree of focus and attention to detail/strong organizational skills
- Must be able to perform repetitive physical motions of bending, standing, climbing,
- and walking on uneven terrain to perform field verifications, follow construction installation crews, etc..
(You will be exposed to various weather conditions)
- Valid US Driver’s License, clean driving record
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft software and computer
· Telecommunication/Construction related knowledge
· Knowledge of RUS is important
A highly competitive wage, along with full benefits, makes these positions very attractive
We specialize in providing comprehensive, “full service”, communication systems engineering, and we are proud of our heritage in the industry, with more than five decades of experience in the communications field. We are a 100% employee owned (ESOP) company with over 100 clients in the telecommunications field.
We offer a full range of communications engineering services including:
- Telephony Engineering
- Data and video networks
- Computerized mapping and conversion
- Construction supervision
- ROW services
We have experience working for a broad spectrum of clientele including local exchange carriers (CLEC & ILEC), inter-exchange carriers, competitive access providers, cellular and CATV operators. We currently perform this broad spectrum of work throughout the United States, to include Alaska and Hawaii, as well as other international locations.
If you feel your qualifications and experience meet the above requirements,
please send an updated resume outlining your previous, relevant experience to
Laura at: email@example.com.
ConstructionView all jobs at Mid-State Consultants