PUEBLO, CO — CLASS A
Business Unit: DedicatedSign On Bonus:$2,500.00
Job Type: Semi-Local Truck DriverSign On Bonus Description:$200 per week for the first 5 weeks, $500 at 6 months and $1,000 at 1 year.
License Type: Class A
Frequency of Time Home:2 days off and 5 days on
Trucking Experience Level:6 months
Average Yearly Gross:58,000
Average Weekly Gross:$1,115.00
Activity-Based Pay: Driver Activity Based Pay
Starting Pay Range:Min: $0.35 Max: $0.40
Operating Area: This semi-local dedicated job operates within Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming.
- $0.35 CPM - will receive a $0.05 CPM increase each year up to $0.40 CPM
- $0.05 additional for mountain runs
- $0.44 CPM for I-25 loads within Colorado (due to traffic)
- $15 per stop (avg 13 stops per week)
- $15 per hour detention after 2 hours
- $140 per day of training (avg 5 days)
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,115
- Average Yearly Gross: $58,000
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $72,000
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Driver can choose two consecutive days off with the exception of Wednesday and Sunday - drivers will not be off on Wednesday or Sunday
- Start Time: Varying - the account will do their best to accommodate driver preferences
- Home 3 - 4 nights a week in addition to reset
- Delivering preloaded Mission Food products in a dry van or reefer trailer to Mission Foods Distributors and food service customers on consistent routes.
- Drivers must be willing to run the mountains at any time of the year.
- Drivers will unload freight with an electric pallet jack and lift gate
- No Automatics
Address: 600 Old Smelter Rd., Pueblo CO
Onboarding/Training: Drivers will immediately start 5 days of training after onboarding is complete
Trailer Type:Box Trailer 48
Holiday Pay Rate:$140.00
Number of Paid Holidays:6
This semi-local dedicated position offers the following to class A drivers:
- Average annual earnings projected at $58,000
- $2,500 bonus is available for a limited time.
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Dedicated deliveries to a single customer
- Drivers are home weekly; two days off per week
- Complete your orientation online via our Direct to Work orientation program!
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
6 months of experience needed. We have a comprehensive benefits package that provides options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans, 401k plan with company-matched funds and more.