VAN BUREN, OH — CLASS A
Business Unit: Dedicated Call jeff 765-860-2590
Job Type: Regional Truck Driver
License Type: Class A
Full Time/Part Time: Full TimeEndorsements By: Hazmat in 90 days
Frequency of Time Home:2 days off and 5 days on
Trucking Experience Level:24 months
Average Yearly Gross:72,000
Average Weekly Gross:$1,384.62
Starting Pay Range:Min: $0.58 Max: $0.60
Operating Area: This regional driving job operates within the states of New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio.
- $0.585 until 90 days
- $0.59 - 90 Days to 1 Year
- $0.595 - 1 Year to 2 Years
- $0.60 - 2 Years to 3 Years
- $0.605 - 3+ Years
- Mileage is 1800-2400 per week
- $5 per 15 min increment for life unload at receiver - about 36 per week
- $1384.62 wkly avg
- $72,000 yearly average
- The driver will have a minimum of 1 week of training after hire payable at $15.00 an hour
Time off / shift:
- Normally off weekends although drivers may have to work a Saturday or Sunday during high volume and peak time
- Start times between (1800-0400). Start time will be determined by Fleet Manager after hire and will remain unchanged once determined.
- Drivers will work a 10 - 14-hour shift.
- Saturday work typically optional but will be mandatory during periods of peak volume.
- We will work all holidays except Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Deliver Home Depot products from the distribution center to stores in Western NY, Western PA, MI, IN, and OH.No NYC---Buffalo and Rochester
- Detroit and Cleveland deliveries required. 80% of deliveries will be transported to Detroit and/or Cleveland.
- They will also make Home Depot vendor load pick-ups that deliver back to the RDC in Van Buren & 3PL backhauls
- Miles can be generated either from Regional or multi-local runs.
- In addition, they will also pick-up and deliver non-Home Depot backhauls following outbound store deliveries.
- No-touch freight
- 70% Drop/hook
- Riders are not permitted
- Drivers who live over 50 miles from the distribution center can take the truck home.
- Hazmat required
Account Address: 1989 Twp Rd 142 Van Buren OH
No NYC deliveries!!
Equipment Take Home: Live over 50 miles from account
Holiday Pay Rate:$140.00
Number of Paid Holidays:6
This regional dedicated position offers the following to class A drivers:
- Average annual earnings projected at $72,000
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Dedicated deliveries to a single customer
- Drivers are home weekly on weekends
- No-touch freight
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
24 months of experience needed. Drivers on this account will service a single customer, making dedicated deliveries to store locations in Western NY, Western PA, MI (mostly north and west of Detroit), and OH. J.B. Hunt has a comprehensive benefit package that provides options for an individual or a family, including: medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans, 401k plan with company-matched funds and more