PORTLAND, OR — CLASS A
Business Unit:DedicatedSign On Bonus:$2,500.00
Job Type:Local Truck DriverSign On Bonus Description:$1000 at 60 days and $1500 at 180 days. Drivers employed within the last 60 days with J.B. Hunt are not eligible for this bonus.
License Type:Class AEndorsements:None
Full Time/Part Time:Full TimeEndorsements By:Doubles in 60 days
Frequency of Time Home:2 days off and 5 days onDocuments:None
Trucking Experience Level:3 monthsDocuments By:N/A
Average Yearly Gross:65,500Interview Required:No Interview
Average Weekly Gross:$1,260.00Position Tier:3
Activity Based Pay:
Starting Pay Range:Min: $0.00 Max: $0.00
Orientation Mode of Travel:Plane
Operating Area:This local driving job operates within 350 miles of Portland, Oregon.
DOUBLES ENDORSEMENTS REQUIRED 60 DAYS AFTER ORIENTATION
- Hourly pay - Guaranteed pay minimum of 40 hours a week (average pay based on 52.5 hours a week)
- $24.00 per hour straight time, no OT
- $1260 Average weekly gross
- $65,500 Average yearly Gross.
Time off / Shift:
- Shift is Monday-Friday with occasional Saturday work. They will work approximately 20 Saturdays a year.
- Shift begins around 0030 (1230 AM) and work 10-12 hour days.
- Multi Stop deliveries.The average is 2 to 4 stops per day.
- Product arrives on shuttles throughout the day and all outbound freight is preloaded for you.
- Routes are multi-stop and predetermined/static each week.
- 2-3 days training, paid at the positions hourly wage.
- Weekend work is occasionally required by the customer
- Drivers do not go into Seattle
- Will pull double trailers 3-4 times a week
- Doubles endorsement needed within 60 days
Account location 10001 N. Rivergate Blvd. Portland, OR 97203
Equipment Types:Day Cab
Trailer Type:Box Trailer 53
Holiday Pay Rate:$184.00
Number of Paid Holidays:6
sSeeking dependable Class A Drivers to join our growing team. We don't want to offer you just another truck driving job, but a long-term, prosperous career in the transportation industry.
Local truck driving job details:
- Average annual earnings of $65,500
- $2,500 sign on bonus
- Deliver freight to retail locations within 350 miles around Portland
- Drivers are home daily
- Monday - Friday schedule with occasional Saturday work during busy season
- Annual Paid Vacation
- Driver Referral Program
- Paid Orientation
- Affordable Health Benefits
Drivers are required to have at least 3 months of CDL-A experience.
This position offers benefits options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans and more. Plus, you can also choose to enroll in a 401k with company-matched funds.