We need the best people to join our team! Our Client has consistently been recognized as a top workplace. If you would like to work with a Dynamic Agriculture Company Apply Today!
The Staff Accountant position will play a key role in the continued growth and success of the company. Working with the Finance and Accounting team you will be primarily responsible with assisting with the monthly and year end close, fixed assets, financial reporting, and day to day tasks.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist with month end processes including booking journal entries and reconciling key balance sheet accounts
- Maintaining and updating all fixed assets
- Reconciling and reporting sales and taxes
- Maintaining and updating product costs
- Supporting the Finance and Accounting team on day to day tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Independent Worker – drives for individual and team results while maintaining high personal standards
- Communication – listens well and demonstrates concise and effective written and verbal skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and some experience using Microsoft Excel
S/he will know how to balance multiple priorities, creatively solve problems and work toward big picture objectives without losing sight of important details. Organization, planning, execution and follow-up skills are essential.