Recognized as a #1 Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Mid-Atlantic Surgical Systems is a regional agency for Arthrex (www.arthrex.com), a leading global medical device company specializing in orthopedics. We are currently identifying a new team member for an Orthopedic Sales Representative in the State College, PA area.
In this role you’ll fulfill Arthrex’s mission of “helping surgeons treat their patients better”. Arthrex Technology Consultants are trained through a comprehensive medical education program. This includes completing a comprehensive hands-on wet lab training program on anatomy, biomechanics, surgical techniques, intraoperative problem solving, product design and surgical outcome data collection. Our Consultants also engage in non-clinical business development activities and contribute to the operational efficiency with their assigned territory.
When you join our team you will have access to the best medical device training available, which includes observing over 400 surgeries in your first year. Our company also utilizes an industry leading CRM to manage customers and opportunities. This will help you develop the necessary skills to establish a long term career and become a top professional in the industry. The biggest attribute of our company is the positive, competitive culture. We are forecasted to double in size over the next five years and are invested in finding qualified people to help build and expand our already fast growing company.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio and educational programs
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required
- College Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Business to Business (B2B), technical sales or sports medicine background of 2+ years preferred
- Former athletes excel in our competitive environment and are given special consideration
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Confident, self-assured, and comfortable with independent action
- Demonstrate initiative, a sense of urgency and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them
- Ability to react and adjust quickly to change and come up with practical ideas for problem-solving
The Mid-Atlantic Surgical Systems office is located within the Foster Plaza complex in Greentree. Competitive compensation with excellent benefits and 401K options.