Biologics Sales Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Recognized as a #1 Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Mid-Atlantic Surgical Systems is a regional agency for Arthrex (www.arthrex.com), a leading global medical device company specializing in orthopedics. We are currently identifying a new team member for a Biologics Sales Specialist position in the Western, PA and West Virginia region.
As a Biologics Sales Specialist your primary functions include assisting in sales and technical support of products within the Biologics category. This includes, but is not limited to, allograft materials for bone and soft tissue substitution, augmentation, hyaluronic acid and platelet rich plasma products. The role will require you to be comfortable in both an operating room and clinical office setting. The Biologics Specialist will be the scientific expert related to the studies and research surrounding these products within the agency and will use this knowledge to educate customers and agency employees.
When you join our team you will have access to the best medical device training available, which includes the opportunity to observe over 400 surgeries in your first year. Our company also utilizes an industry leading CRM to manage customers and opportunities. This will help you develop the necessary skills to establish a long term career and become a top professional in the industry. The biggest attribute of our company is the positive, competitive culture. We are forecasted to double in size over the next five years and are invested in finding qualified people to help build and expand our already fast growing company.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as primary Biologics contact between Agency Management, Technology Consultants and Arthrex Accounts
- Maintain, strengthen, and/or expand existing relationships
- Coordinates Agency and Clinician training on Biologic products
- Must be willing to travel within Agency specific accounts with occasional travel outside of that territory for trainings/meetings.
- Apply here
- College Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Business to Business (B2B), technical sales or sports medicine background of 3-5 years preferred
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Confident, self-assured, and comfortable with independent action
- Demonstrate initiative, a sense of urgency and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them
- Ability to react and adjust quickly to change and come up with practical ideas for problem-solving
Mid-Atlantic Surgical Systems
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?