- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Who We Are:
The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, (MAPMG) is one of the nation's premier multispecialty medical groups and is the largest integrated medical group in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. Founded in 1980, the medical group has more than 1,700 Permanente physicians spanning more than 50 subspecialties. Together, we serve approximately 800,000 Kaiser Permanente members in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia at 34 area medical centers, plus several community hospitals and skilled nursing facilities.
MAPMG is seeking a Data Analyst to assist in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. Incumbent provides analytical and consulting support to MAPMG Leadership, under general supervision. This may entail working with our data systems to pull information using Oracle SQL Developer, analyzing the information in Excel or other tools and presenting the data to various leaders and staff within the organization.
This position will be based out of Rockville, Maryland. Applicants must be local or willing to relocate to the Washington D.C., Maryland, or Virginia area. This position offers a hybrid work arrangement with the ability to go into the office as needed.
- Provides a high level of expertise in systems relating to assigned areas.
- Responds to requests for detailed data to support report findings.
- Acts as an advisor or thought partner to a senior executive by structuring undefined issues for resolution, researching issues, and summarizing information, working with relevant stakeholders to provide the executive with the information needed to make sound and timely decisions.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with internal business partners, including all levels of management, senior leaders, service chiefs, multiple levels of management, and other data users.
- Performs analysis for problem solving and new methodologies by extracting data using tools such as Oracle SQL Developer, SAS, Python, MS Access and Crystal Reports; and compiling data from KPHC Clarity, telephony, and workforce management data systems.
- Delivers high quality results on time.
- Bachelors degree in Information System Management, Data Science, Computer Science, or related fields is required; Master’s Degree in related field is desired.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience with data analysis is required.
- Highly proficient with SQL, SAS, Python, Tableau and Excel is required.
- Experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of multiple large databases or data warehouses required.
- Prior healthcare data analysis experience is preferred.
- Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate certification is desired.
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9 certification is desired.
- SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst using SAS 9: regression and modeling certification is desired.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of or experience in database programming, data mining, advanced SQL queries, MySQL, Oracle, Tableau, and Python.
- Knowledge of or experience in transitioning various Microsoft Excel Reports containing MACROS to Tableau and building various statistical and predictive models using tools like SAS and python.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package that is designed to support our employees and their families’ health and wellbeing. We offer competitive compensation and benefits designed to help our employees stay healthy and thrive in and beyond the workplace.
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% employer-funded medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and families
- Great work/life balance
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Maternity and parental leave
- Pension plan, and 401(k) retirement plan with employer contributions
- Life insurance, and short-term disability and long-term disability coverage
- Education reimbursement
- Wellness programs and resources to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Employee Assistance Program
Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity:
At MAPMG, equity, inclusion, and diversity are at the core of our organizational culture. MAPMG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We continuously work to identify and mitigate healthcare inequities, and that starts with providing an inclusive, supportive environment for our employees. We encourage applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin who value diversity and will commit to practicing culturally competent healthcare to apply.
External hires must pass a background check and drug screening.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We value our diversity and E/O/E M/F/D/V.
Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group PC
2101 East Jefferson St.Rockville, MD
TechnologyView All Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group PC Jobs
Get fresh Data Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.