Mental Health Therapist (Lpc, Lcpc, LCSW, Psychologist)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an immediate opening for an independently licensed mental health provider - licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), licensed professional counselor (LPC or LCPC), psychology associate, or licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) - specializing in child and adolescent therapy.
Mid-Atlantic Pediatric Partners (MAPP) believes in the importance of connecting mental health to primary pediatric care. Integrated care means actively collaborating with pediatricians and nurse practitioners who believe that children have a right to high-quality, accessible mental healthcare, and this care needs to happen in partnership with a child’s primary care provider.
MAPP is paneled with top-paying insurance companies that have competitive reimbursement rates that increase over time. This allows for a competitive compensation rate and a great opportunity for growth. Because our pediatricians can directly refer to our mental health team, MAPP has a strong built-in referral network that can be utilized to quickly build and maintain a successful client base.
This is an incredible opportunity to help continue to build mental health supports within a pediatric practice. You will work with pediatricians and nurse practitioners who recognize the mental health needs of their patients. As capacity grows, you can be part of building an integrated healthcare model.
Therapists at MAPP provide treatment in-person and via telehealth (home or office) to help support the well-being of our practice's pediatric patients.
- A steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation and benefits including health insurance and 401k matching!
- Paid time off
- Full administrative support (answering phones, scheduling, benefits checks, claim submission, collecting payments) - you just see your clients and write your notes!
- Paid time off for professional development
- Opportunities for individual and group supervision, plus case consultation with colleagues
- A very supportive team
This position is located at our office at THH Pediatrics in Germantown, MD.Compensation:
$75,000 at planResponsibilities:
- Diagnose and treat mental health disorders in children and adolescents
- Create treatment plans based on each patient's needs
- Facilitate sessions with individuals, groups, or families
- Coordinate care with primary care pediatricians
- Refer patients to specialists as needed
- Document session in an electronic health records
- Mental health degree from a nationally accredited program
- Current Maryland license or license eligible in Maryland as a mental health professional for independent practice
- Availability for at least 10 patient hours/week during typical daytime hours and one evening a week or weekends
- Demonstrated specialty in child and adolescent therapy
- Ability to work independently yet ask for help when you need it
- Strong empathy and communication skills
Mid-Atlantic Pediatric Partners (MAPP) is an exciting new venture between two well-established pediatric practices in Montgomery County, Metropolitan Pediatrics and THH Pediatrics.
Mid-Atlantic Pediatric Partners
HealthcareView all jobs at Mid-Atlantic Pediatric Partners