Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Linn Branch: Hours are flexible
Lobby Hours Monday-Thursday 7:30am-3:00pm; Friday 7:30am-4:00pm; Saturday 8:00am-11:00am
Drive-Up Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30am-3:00pm; Friday 7:30am-6:00pm; Saturday 8:00am-11:00am
The CSR is primarily responsible for opening new deposit accounts for personal and business customers. The CSR interacts with current and potential customers in a professional and helpful manner and uses their knowledge of the bank's products and services to satisfy customers' needs, while complying with all banking regulations. The CSR resolves customers' account inquiries. The CSR also has the capability to accurately process customers' transactions.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of all bank products and services.
- Promote the bank's products and services based on customers' needs
- Accurately open new personal and business deposit accounts, debit cards, IRAs, and CDs based on customers' needs
- Prepare all related new account documentation
- Interact with customers in person, on telephone, or through other electronic communications in a friendly, helpful, and patient manner
- Answer customers' basic and complex inquiries about their accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with portfolio of customers
- Find creative ways to provide customers an exemplary customer service experience
- Safely and accurately process customers' transactions such as cashing checks, depositing money, issuing withdrawals, and collecting loan payments as needed
- Issue negotiable items such as cashier's checks as needed
- Complete customers' special requests as needed
- Maintain and balance supply of cash and currency in personal cash drawer as needed
- Comply with bank operations and security procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of customer and bank operations information
- Follow all banking guidelines and regulations
- Stay up to date on all banking regulations relevant to your position and meet all deadlines of any assigned training
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic Computer Skills - Using computers to enter data, communicate, or process information
- Obtaining Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise acquiring information from all relevant sources
- Decision Making and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluation results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Communicating, Speaking and Active Listening with Supervisors, Peers, Subordinates, and Customers - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, subordinates, and customers by telephone, in written form, email, or in person
- Reading Comprehension - Critical Thinking
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards - Using relevant information and individual judgement to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards
- Planning and Organizing - Setting clear objectives, establishing courses of actions, and organizing time to accomplish objectives on or ahead of schedule in an orderly fashion
- Initiative - Ability to work independently and complete tasks with limited guidance or instruction
- Customer Service - Interacting with customers, understanding customer needs and explaining service options to customers in a friendly, helpful, and patient manner
- Compliance with Policies, Procedures, and Standards - Using relevant information and individual judgement to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards
- Confidentiality - Maintaining the privacy of sensitive information, both customer data and bank data
- Attention to Detail - Accuracy in following procedures and instructions
- Basic Math Skills -Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Ability to count US currency
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Prefer minimum 3-5 years banking or customer service experience
- Years of experience maybe substituted for education requirements or related work experience
- This job requires skills needed in a typical office environment. This included computer skills, communication skills, as well as utilization of office equipment
Mid America Bank
Get fresh Branch Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.