Premier Field Engineering (PFE) Business area covers the whole Greater China Premier Customers onsite services starting in 2006. Since then, we have grown from 15 staffs to around 80 staffs throughout GCR with around 50 FTE staffs in China alone. Our key successes include customer satisfaction, high value proactive delivery such as customer system heath checks and risks assessment.
As Chinese Premier Business continues to grow and in order to fulfill the need of Chinese customers’ demand of AI infused Application development, PFE decides to hire UX staff to support the business.Responsibilities
- Assist 3D modeling and UX works for HoloLens MR development
- Design internal Newsletters according to template based on Outlook. Update templates regularly and keep visual consistency of
- Some decks making work
- Technical demo videos making cooperating with colleagues.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Graphic design skills: Adobe Illustrator，Adobe Photoshop
- Video editing skills: After Effects, Premiere Pro
- 3D modeling skills: Proficient in at least one 3D software: 3Dmax, Maya, SketchUp, Rhino, etc.
- Language: Fluent English speaking, writing and listening