The reinvention of business process represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help each customer to digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
As a Business Applications Workload Lead for Fraud Detection, you will be a senior solution leader within our enterprise sales organization working with teams selling to our most important customers. Your role is to lead and drive the transformation of customers solutions, own the sales strategy and productivity of these customers and work across Engineering, Product Marketing, Monetization and in-market/region sales resources to drive revenue attainment, growth and customer adoption for our strategic and innovative Business SaaS offerings, in this case specifically Dynamics Fraud Detection.Responsibilities
The Workload Lead/Global Black Belt for Fraud Detection is a senior and accomplished solution sales leader with a proven track record of bringing new products to market, and driving complex digital transformation deals in Fortune 500 and key enterprise accounts that have the highest potential and strategic value. You will drive billed revenue and support Customer Success in the workload deployment strategies where applicable. You will be responsible for developing clear, consistent and scalable strategy and execution plans to land across priority geographies, markets and segments. More specifically, you will be responsible for engaging internal key sales leaders and strategic customers around the world to ensure that Microsoft meets its desired revenue, and growth targets for your assigned workload. You will create, drive and scale the necessary sales strategy, execution measurement, and business health monitoring initiatives needed to ensure that Microsoft delivers on our desired business outcomes according to both current fiscal and long-range plans.
As a Workload Lead/Glboal Black Belt for Fraud Detection you will leverage your deep knowledge of Dynamics and the fraud space to grow and mainstream the product in deep partnership with engineering and product marketing. This includes influencing product, monetization, field sales strategy, partner scale and marketing plays/scenarios. You will also be responsible for driving partner and sales enablement.
In this role, you are the most senior industry subject matter expert, business process and functional expert who engages to coach and enable field sales and pre-sales on top deals where Advanced Workload Scenarios coupled with industry domain expertise are required. You will understand cross-workload and integration dependencies. You help advance Microsoft in deals while ramping Dynamics field sellers on the workload to build better skills capacity in the short and long term. Along with winning the pursuit, knowledge and skills transfer on every deal is the goal.
- Influence billed revenue attainment, and growth
- Discover, assess, evaluate, and challenge strategic customer objectives by translating them into digital transformation opportunities
- Address key change scenarios with quantifiable business value outcomes and justification
- Uncover and unlock strategic sales of Dynamics 365 cloud services by engaging in customer workshops and executive briefings (EBCs) with marquee customers
- External outreach and engagement, and trusted advisor relationships with customers, partners and Independent Software Vendors
- Serve as the point of escalation on critical business solution issues and pro-actively represent customer requirements in product feedback and planning processes
- Remove sales blockers to enable key deals and transformation
- Enabling field sellers on best practices for discovery and demonstrating functional capability
- Drive internal engagement by improve sales effectiveness, transferring knowledge, skills, and messaging to marketing and sales staff, especially pertaining to the cloud and technology policy issues
- Build field capabilities for new releases and capabilities, understanding the full solution end to end
- Provide input on product pricing strategy and GTM decisions; Road test existing feature set and influence R&D to build enterprise ready capabilities; Build demo scenarios existing capabilities and future vision
- Build Sales Playbook; Deliver Sales Enablement sessions to activate Field & Partners; Land new business and expand footprint with customers; Supporting Field sellers on deal strategy
- Provide ongoing input into use cases for marketing narratives, surface customer case study references
- Recruit and co-sell with partners, pilot partner sales motions
- Provide training to customer success teams to understand power and possibility of solutions; build strategies to drive greater adoption
Experiences Required – Education, Key Experiences, Knowledge and Skills:
Candidates with the ability to succeed in this role will display the following attributes: Excellent sales, communication, negotiation, problem solving and organizational skills; understanding of Microsoft’s strategic direction; ability to develop successful compete strategies, deliver effective presentations; ability to engage with a wide range of audiences from end user to senior management, and a thorough understanding of a business applications sales cycle.
- 8+ years in IT Sales, IT product management or related IT function
- 3+ years evangelizing technologies
- 3+ years with sales, implementation or business management of Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in the Fraud Detection space
- Deep understanding of Dynamics and Fraud Detection landscape
- Developing demand for digital transformation opportunities in Fortune 500+ accounts
- Developing and leading account strategy and opportunity execution plans in complex business environments
- Senior level pursuit leadership varied experience in selling business applications with a strong track record of new account development, territory building and quota performance
- Assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios, and ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value
- Leading, partnering and orchestrating with virtual teams of experts, SMEs composed of industry, engineering, solution, technical, licensing and legal team members
- Disciplined operator with demonstrated accuracy in forecasting business and maintaining CRM pipeline hygiene
- Certification and / or deep experience in business value selling
- Demonstrated passion and commitment for customer success
- Ability to respond in depth to RFP/RFI
- Strong analytical skills to support business decisions and priorities
- Demonstrated ability working with executive level stakeholders at enterprise customers to map Dynamic 365 platform to customer's business initiatives.
- Strong customer relationship, communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft solutions to senior business and technical decision makers. Guides, manages and influences customer vision and internal virtual teams.
- Ability to optimize the sales process by bringing the right resources to the table and coaching on the role of each player.
- Experience in customer facing roles; deep experience in business apps sales / services / consulting organization; and proven success leading business and economic value discussions with senior customer decision makers.
- Ability to travel up to 25% (domestic and international) to attend client meetings, conferences, seminars, and industry events.
Knowledge and Understanding:
- Business solutions and how they translate into business impact
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s commercial cloud offerings – including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Bringing net new products to market
- Competitors and related ecosystem
- Demonstrated success in competitor disruption and displacement
- Proven consultative business management consulting skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Proven solution envisioning skills
- Proven skills in analysis, storytelling, presentation, demonstration, requirements mapping and collaboration
- Account planning and execution leadership skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units as a trusted advisor
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- Strong time management skills – able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational agility, able to coordinate across multiple stakeholders: BGs, Engineering, Licensing, Legal, Field leadership to win
- Advanced abilities in uncovering and driving opportunities digital transformation
- Ability to position long term strategic solutions vs. the competition
- Ability to map scenarios and processes to demonstrate business impact. Identify compelling win themes mapped to ROI which drive urgency and neutralize competition
- Facilitation of Business Decision Maker Workshops across key business priorities and processes to identify top business priorities and improvement areas
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required – MBA Preferred
Travel: Approximately 25% (Global Role)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.